We finally came to the conclusion to bring another awesome article on one of the superb gadgets for a laptop, they are known as Cooling pads, and are getting popular nowadays.
What we noticed when digging a bit deeper, was that cooling pads comes in a variety of different models and qualities.
Cooling pads also come in different designs and there are expensive and cheap cooling pads as well, like most other products online.
-What is a cooling pad?
A cooling pad is a laptop cooler device that is also called as chill mat. It is considered as an important accessory that could reduce the operating temperature of the laptop or notebook. Most people use the cooling pad to aid the cooling system of the laptop when the built in cooling system is not enough to cool itself.
-How does it work?
Best laptop cooling pad caught the attention of many users since it is very helpful in regulating the temperature of the device. It is very useful in order for the laptop not to overheat especially during a long-hour use. Typical best laptop cooling pad is USB powered and the small fans produces cool air around the body of the device to lessen the operating temperature of the laptop.
-Why you should have a cooling pad?
Here are some of the reasons what it is advisable to use best laptop cooling pad for your laptop:
- Best laptop cooling pad enhances CPU and GPU performance. The operating heat of the laptop can affect the performance of the laptop. Thus, it is important to keep the device in lower heat. With the built in fan or cooling system is not enough to lower the heat the laptop cooling pad is of a big help.
- Cooling pads lower ambient temperature. The laptop cooling pad produces cooler air to the body of the laptop. It reduces temperature without affecting or modifying the laptop’s hardware.
- When you are using the cooling pad, you can have a comfortable working experience. It reduces heat in the laptop, it increases performance and the laptop remains cool for the entire duration. The cooling pad is also a good resting place for your laptop or netbook device.
Best Laptop Cooling Pads reviews
Cooler Master NotePal X3
Cooler Master was able to develop an impressive best laptop cooling pad that is designed that just for light laptop users but also for gamers. With it gamer-oriented design and the 200mm large fan, this cooling pad is aggressive enough to provide the necessary cooling system for gaming laptops. It also comes with a built-in speed controller, allowing you to control the speed based on your preferences.
- It comes with a sturdy design.
- The speed is controllable.
- It has a maximum airflow of 76.6 CFM.
- Lacks some important features such as angle adjustment.
- This best laptop cooling pad does not allow lap use.
Targus Lap Chill Mat
Another best laptop cooling pad to consider is the Targus Lap Chill mat. This cooling pad performs just like the average cooling pads available in the market today but it comes with other features that made this cooling pad among the best cooling pads to try. It comes with an ergonomic wedge design that allows the cooling pad to deliver airflow even on soft or uneven surfaces. You can absolutely use your laptop in your bed or in your lap through the help of this Targus lap chill mat.
- It comes with an ergonomic wedge design.
- This best laptop cooling pad is very affordable.
- Does not have additional USB port.
Cooler Master NotePal X-Slim
The NotePal X-Slim is a low profile from Cooler Master. It comes with a very slim design yet it provides the average cooling pad performance. With an affordable price, this ultra thin cooling pad will not disappoint you. It is USB powered and has a very durable design. It can generally support laptops with 15-inch or 17-inch sizes.
- This cooling pad is available in an affordable price.
- Lightweight, slim-design made it very portable.
- It has no adjustment option.
Another laptop cooling pad is the Zalman NC1000 cooling pad. It is a great looking chill mat that has a sturdy aluminum surface. It features the 2 USB ports and has a speed control dial. It can accommodate 12-inch and 15-inch laptops. This cooling pad delivers maximum cooling performance and it is not noisy to use.
- This cooling pad has a sleek design.
- It is made from durable aluminum material.
- Impressive cooling performance.
- It has 2 USB ports and speed control.
- A bit pricey as compared to conventional cooling pads.
- The fans are underpowered.
Belkin CoolSpot Anywhere
Last on the list of the best cooling pad is the Belkin CoolSpot Anywhere cooling pad. It one of the affordable cooling pads in the market nowadays. It is designed to accommodate those wide screen laptops.
The perforated design for fan provides a much quieter and better cooling performance. The rubber stop on the top can also hold the laptop in place. It comes with adjustable top panels and LED accents. The LED light adds to the fancy look of the cooling pad.
- This cooling pad is very affordable.
- Have adjustable top panels for better airflow.
- Simple design with LED accents.
- Gives lesser cooling capacity as compared to other cooling pads.
Cooling pads or chill mats are very important. It is just a simple accessory but it helps laptop to maintain its coolness. In choosing the best laptop cooling pad, you don’t have to pick the most expensive one because even the cheapest cooling pad can deliver a maximum cooling capacity.
Thus, before you purchase your own cooling pad, take time to read reviews and compared one cooling pad to another. Aside from the above-mentioned cooling pads, you can also widen your research and look for another brands that is known in making reliable cooling pads or chill mat for laptops.