You may wonder why we always decide to only put articles with laptops under a certain amount. What we have noticed, as a team, is that every year, there are plenty of laptops being released, in different price ranges. Each comes with great updates and innovation. With the wide variety of choices, we got confused ourselves, and thats when we decided to put out valuable articles about the latest and also categorized and easy for you as a reader to divide the different options and know what is a reasonable price and not. For example, here you can find laptops under 1500, and also under 400 here. What we will give you today is the category, laptops under 1000. If you are working with your laptop a lot and travel with it, dont hesitate to look into the different backpacks and our collection of best laptop backpacks of 2016.
It is not difficult to find the best laptop under 1000. All you need to make sure is to know what exactly you need. You need to know what specs you want from a laptop. It is an investment that cost a lot of money and thus, you have to make sure that it is worthy. Below are five laptops below $1000 that we have put together.
Top 5 Best Laptops Under 1000 dollar Reviews
1. HP 15.6″ Full HD High Performance Premium Touch-Screen Laptop PC
This touch-screen laptop from HP is one of the newest models that gives better performance and updates. It allows users to play more, watch more and store more, all in one 15.6” HP Laptop.
The laptop’s screen is 15.6 inches and it has a maximum screen resolution of 1920 x 1080. It has 1.8 GHz AMD A Series processor and 16 GB DDR3 RAM. It comes with a Radeon graphics coprocessor and the battery can last up to seven hours. The HP 15.6” Full HD laptop has Windows 10 Home – 64 bit operating system.
- Eye catching design and plenty of colors to choose from.
- The storage can be upgraded to 2TB, allowing you to save more files.
- Full-size keyboard and numeric keyboard. It also comes with a touchpad with multi-gesture support.
- Sometimes the touch pad does not work accurately.
- Not ideal for gaming with top video card, it crashes when used for most video games.
2. Toshiba Satellite S55 Flagship High Performance 15.6″ Laptop
Another laptop under 1000 is the Satellite S55 15.6” laptop from Toshiba. It is one of the newest models from Toshiba S55 Series and it offers users impressive performance.
The Toshiba Satellite S55 Flagship High Performance Laptop has a 15.6 inches screen with a maximum screen resolution of 1366 x 768. The processor is 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7 and has 12 GB DDR3 RAM. It uses the Intel Integrated Graphics Coprocessor and compatible with Windows 10 operating system.
- Impressive features that can compete to other laptops which are available in the market today.
- Great design.
- Low resolution, not ideal for gaming or media watching.
- A bit expensive.
3. Dell XPS 13.3” High Performance Laptop
The Dell XPS Laptop is one of the gaming laptop under 1000. Dell takes pride on this laptop and it is the newest model that they have that offers impressive features and design.
The Del XPS high performance laptop has a 13.3” screen with a maximum screen resolution of 1920×1080. The laptop uses the Windows 10 Home, 64-bit operating system. It comes with a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 processor and has an 8 GB DDR3 RAM with 128 GB hard drive storage. It uses the Intel Integrated Graphics coprocessor. We think this is one of the top laptops under 1000.
- Great design, with a small screen and lightweight construction.
- Impressive state-of-the-art display.
- Longest battery life that could last up to 11 hours.
- The webcam is placed in an awkward location. It is webcam is located under the screen display.
- Sometimes the touch pad does not work efficiently.
4. Dell Inspiron 17 5000 Series High Performance Laptop
Another under 1000 dollar laptop is the Dell Inspiron 17 5000 Series High Performance Laptop. It is equipped with impressive features and reliable performance.
The Dell Inspiron 17 5000 Series High Performance Laptop has a screen measurement of 17.3 inches with a maximum screen resolution of 1600 x 900. It features the 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB SDRAM DDR3 RAM. This laptop with a PC hardware platform uses Intel Integrated Graphics coprocessor and has a 1 TB HDD 5400 rpm hard drive. It uses Windows 7 Professional for its operating system. The battery can last up to 6 hours.
- Great features with affordable price.
- Impressive multimedia performance.
- Relatively long battery life.
- Not so great screen resolution.
- Keyboard is a bit shallow.
- It looks bulky and a bit heavy.
5. ASUS Flagship 15.6″ IPS Full HD Touchscreen Gaming Laptop
One of the best laptops under 1000 is the Asus 15.6” touchscreen gaming laptop. It is equipped with necessary features for an enjoyable gaming experience. It is one of the newest models from the brand that offers impressive graphics and reliable performance. We consider this to be one of the top gaming laptops under 1000.
The Asus 15.6” touchscreen gaming laptop has 15.6 inches screen with a maximum screen resolution of 1920 x 1080, which is quite impressive as compared to other laptops. It uses 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 processor and has 16 GB DDR3 SD RAM. It also uses the NVIDIA GeForce Graphics coprocessor and has 1 TB HDD 5400 rpm hard drive. This Asus gaming laptop has a PC hardware platform and it uses the Windows 10 Home, 64-bit operating system. Just like the average laptops, the battery life of this laptop lasts up to 5 hours.
- The laptop has good IPS display.
- The touchpad works impressively efficient.
- Efficient cooling system.
- It has great design.
- Not ideal as gaming laptop since it performs poorly on most games.
- Battery drains quickly.
- A bit heavy.
The above-mentioned five laptops from different brands are just among the many best laptops under 1000. This is only based on the online market.
You can also check few local stores near you and see what they have to offer. Depending on your needs, you can also purchase a laptop that is a lot cheaper. There are even laptops that are below $500 and they perform impressively great. What is important is you get what you need at a reasonable price you can afford. Make sure to read some reviews and check few laptops first before making your final decision on good gaming laptops under 1000. It is an investment that needs a sound decision.