Movo VXR10 microphone is one of the bests in the market, as an iPhone XR owner and a vlogger myself, I know how hard it can be to find the right microphone and trust me, you won’t regret buying this one.
Please be advised that this device does not bring an adapter for iPhones without a jack port, they do sell a compatible kit here.
Now let’s get down to business, how do you assemble the VXR10, connect it to any iPhone and start recording? Read below.
- Furry windshield
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Shock mount
- 3.5mm audio output cable
- 3.5mm to TRRS audio output cable (for smartphones, tablet or Mac)
- 3.5mm to TRS audio output cable (For cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, and other audio/video recording devices)
Assembling the microphone and connecting it
- Mount the mic on the shock mount (4)
- Plug the TRS or TRRS in the microphone
Once assembled, connect it to the iPhone, iPad or Other devices
- Plug the 3.5mm TRS or TRRS to the audio jack of your smartphone, tablet or mac (please keep in mind that for iPhones and iPads without jack port you will need to use an adapter)
- Open the audio-only or video recording app and start recording!
Using it with cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, and other audio/video recording devices
- Lock the microphone on the camera hot shoe
- Plug the 3.5mm TRS connector into the audio input jack of your device
- You’re all set to record!
Leave a Reply