After Philips POS901F, the new OLED comes with many improvements – better black levels and bold colors.
This top-quality OLED Tv has a new image processor called P5 that enhances clarity, contrast, and colors.
Philips POS9002 has a claimed 750nits peak brightness and delivers a brighter OLED picture.
After reading a few reviews, we have concluded that the best image settings for this TV are:
- Never use Standard Mode. Stick only with Day, Night or Movie mode for best picture on this OLED Tv.
- Choose Picture Style – Day
- Set Colour to a value of 50 – best for color accuracy out of the box.
- Set Contrast somewhere between 50 to 70 – adjust according to room lighting
- Reduce Sharpness to 1 or 0 – to remove any image processing. Also, set Brightness to a value of 55.
Now let’s go to the Advanced picture settings:
- Computer – set it OFF
- Colour – Color Enhancement OFF
- Colour temperature – choose Custom, and set the values shown below:
- Colour control – leave Hue and Saturation by default values set by factory. Also, leave RGB to OFF.
- Contrast ( Picture/ Advanced Settings) – OFF
- HDR Upscaling – leave it ON, Perfect Contrast – OFF, Video Contrast -100, Light Sensor – depending on room illumination.
- Gamma – set it to 1
- Sharpness- Ultra Resolution OFF
- Picture Clean- set Noise reduction and MPEG Artefact reduction to MINIMUM
- Motion- set Motion Style to Movie ( you can also try Sport if you’re watching sports channels).
The above settings may be slightly adjusted depending on your preferences and the programs you are watching.