Smartphones have become actual power machines stuffed into a case that fits your hand.
However, what’s all that power worth if you can’t actually enjoy it? The newly released iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are able to stream FullHD and 4K media directly onto their screens.
When it comes to high definition formats, 5.5 inches are no longer enough. This is why you will want to mirror the screen of your iPhone 8/8 Plus to a larger TV Screen.
You can actually wirelessly connect your iPhone 8 to an Apple TV by following a few simple steps that we’ve listed below.
Mirroring your iPhone 8 / 8 Plus wirelessly
Before starting, remember that you need an Apple TV in order to successfully mirror your smartphone’s screen.
The AirPlay features within all Apple TVs is what makes the magic happens. Here’s how to use it.
- Connect both your smartphone and your TV to the same wireless network.
- Get your iPhone 8 and play a video that you wish to enjoy.
- Swipe from the bottom of the screen in order to bring up the Control Center.
- Tap on the AirPlay icon listed on the menu.
- Next, select the Apple TV that your phone has automatically detected.
- Exit Control Center by tapping outside of its boundaries.
- Press the play button once more and your Apple TV will mirror the display of your iPhone 8 / 8 Plus.
That’s it. You are now able to mirror your iPhone 8 display to any Apple TV and stream any media type you like onto a bigger, better screen.
I don’t have Apple TV can’t i still mirror iPhone 8plus
To my Sony Bravia
I can’t. How?